Native English speaking Counsellor in Portimao, Algarve
Counselling is a unique opportunity for you to explore what is currently happening in your life. It may also involve exploring your past life to make sense of your present experiences.
As a Counsellor, my aim is to create the right conditions, such as being non-judgemental, and maintaining confidentiality and commitment, for you to safely explore what you need to explore during the short time we have together. A typical counselling contract for my clients and myself is a commitment to meet once a week, for one hour, and for a minimum period of six consecutive weeks.
Typical benefits of counselling:
- Feel listened to without judgement - allowing you to explore whatever you want, without the need to feel embarrassed or ashamed.
- Gain a new perspective on your life by unloading your emotions and verbalising your thoughts.
- Letting out what you have kept bottled up can be a cathartic experience. You may leave some sessions feeling a lot lighter than when you arrived.
- A commitment to yourself.
- Feel less alone by sharing your inner world with someone else.
- Everyday life can begin to feel a lot easier as you unravel your personal issues and let go of your bottled-up emotions.
- Your physical health improves, e.g. you may have more energy, sleep better and have a healthier appetite for food.
- A heightened sense of self awareness and inner confidence as you begin to see your internal world from an external perspective.
Fees: 50 Euros per hour
The next step?
Please feel free to contact me for a free consultation on 910 665 601